Universal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shootin' high, I know, but...

Go down

Shootin' high, I know, but... Empty Shootin' high, I know, but...

Post  AntiPion Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:30 am

I think this forum needs a good old-fashioned storyline roleplay to 'baptise' it, as it were. So once we reach about 10-15 members, I'll be splitting you into groups and setting different scenarios, but all related, then once they wrap up, throw you all together for the last leg of the roleplay. They won't be too lengthy, the whole thing will last a week at most, I hope.

Because not everyone is from the same franchise, this is most definitely a cross-franchise roleplay. If people don't want to participate, I'll respect that, and not force them. But you should know, if your stuff as a part of this is of an excellent standard, I'll likely award you some priveleges. Plus, every one who roleplays decently enough, will get a nice title of their choosing.

With those 'prizes', plus a chance to get better at roleplaying, there's no real reason to not participate. But like I said, I won't force you.

Also, if this goes well, I'll hold one of these every two months or so, if I have time.
AntiPion
AntiPion
High Admin
High Admin

Franchise(s) Roleplaying : Metroid, though will partake in any franchise apart from Twilight.

Inventory
Licenses:
Equipment:
Items:

https://universalroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shootin' high, I know, but... Empty Re: Shootin' high, I know, but...

Post  AntiPion Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 am

Right, I've got a basic outline ready (haven't had much time to think on it, been busy getting ready for school. DX)

Basically, Ryll Cheresk will be hosting a tournament of sorts, each 'division' being sent to different places, as opposed to a regular tournament, where people just beat the shite out of each other to win. Unless the head of the division wants to hold it like that, they'll come up with new objectives to fulfil, and every character who does will move on to the next round. (Quite probably the last, since I'll not have much time for the next year or so.)

Each seperate division will have its own scenario, objectives, what have you. All is up to the person organising that one. You can choose to sign up to certain ones, but I'll be evening out the numbers so that it's roughly equal numbers partaking in each of them. You have been warned.
Anyway, post what character you're using in this thread, and the first x characters, (where x is the number of divisions) can choose to be the head of a division or not. I'll be heading one prelim division, and the final one. Any of the others are up for grabs.

Division Heads :
AntiPion : Division 1, End Division
...?
AntiPion
AntiPion
High Admin
High Admin

Franchise(s) Roleplaying : Metroid, though will partake in any franchise apart from Twilight.

Inventory
Licenses:
Equipment:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Shootin' high, I know, but... Empty Character Entry

Post  AntiPion Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 am

First Division:
Takes place in the Netherworld (Touhou).
Objective: Simply enough, escape. (Though the barrier is stronger now, you have to find a way over it.)
Antagonist(s): Yuyuko Saigyouji (Battle / Official Character Description), Youmu Konpaku (Battle / Official Character Description)

Scenario:
You are dropped off in the pink-cloaked landscape of the Netherworld. The sakura trees are almost blooming, so it is nearly time for the annual flower-viewing festival. And you're not on the guest list. The residents don't take too kindly to that, never mind the workaholic, strict gardener/guard of the Netherworld (Youmu). And the Lady of the Netherworld (Yuyuko), doesn't want anyone to spoil her festival. So you've to hightail it outta there before they kill you. Oh, and if those two are still fighting you, and ones from outside of the Netherworld, but who live within the land of Gensokyo (all the cast of the Touhou games) start to arrive, you're toast, since everyone uses magic like that. Not so simple after all.
AntiPion
AntiPion
High Admin
High Admin

Inventory
Licenses:
Equipment:
Items:

Back to top Go down

Shootin' high, I know, but... Empty Re: Shootin' high, I know, but...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum