Universal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A "shop" of sorts.

Go down

A "shop" of sorts. Empty A "shop" of sorts.

Post  AntiPion Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Right, I've heard of this beforehand, but some forums kept a sort-of money count going along with the members. I'll be putting on something that gives you "Yire" as you post. Sometime quite soon, I'll have a shop up-and-running, where your character can buy various things to help them out in roleplays.

Yire will only be accumulated if you post in the roleplay forums, nowhere else, so the longer the roleplay, the more Yire you get for it, and the more / better stuff you can 'buy'. This is to encourage people to carry on roleplays, and not let them die. (Upon completion, I'll award a fair chunk of Yire, so finish those stories, people!)
Participating in large-scale Storyline Roleplays will award twice the Yire as usual, as an added incentive.
You'll also gain a smaller amount of Yire per day, but don't hold your breath. The main source will be from roleplaying.
You'll also get a Yire bonus worth 10 posts on your birthday, 'cause I'm so nice.

... But at the start, I'm confining you to only being able to buy stuff from your franchise. There will also be a number of "Licenses", which will cost quite a fair amount of Yire, but allow you to buy stuff from other franchises as well.
... Of course, I'll have something up to keep track of what you've got in your inventory, as well as your licenses. But I'm only going to modify your inventory when you buy something. If you use it, then you've to keep track of what you've used. I'll confiscate items if you're reported for item spamming, and zero your Yire count.

Anyways, this is AntiPion, blabbing again. Get roleplaying, people!
AntiPion
AntiPion
High Admin
High Admin

Franchise(s) Roleplaying : Metroid, though will partake in any franchise apart from Twilight.

Inventory
Licenses:
Equipment:
Items:

https://universalroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum