Universal Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guidelines and Rules

Go down

Guidelines and Rules Empty Guidelines and Rules

Post  AntiPion Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Rules :
  • All custom characters must be approved by a Moderator or the Administrator before you are allowed to roleplay as them.
  • Any character that stated, in whatever medium, that they are the last of a race, is the last of the race, as far as I'm concerned. Anyone with a character of that race will not be accepted. End of.
  • All items in the template marked with *REQUIRED* are obviously, required. Omission of these will mean your character won't be accepted. Ones with *OPTIONAL* can be omitted. Though try to fill in everything that's applicable to your character.

Guidelines :
  • To make things easier for people trying to read your character's information, I've provided a template at the bottom of the post. Try to follow it when you post your information. It will help with approval.
  • Unless your character is completely overpowered, they'll usually be let through.

The template :
Franchise: *REQUIRED* (The series of games/movies/books/what have you, that your character is based upon/in. Easy.)

Player ID: *OPTIONAL* (Your display name. I can get it, but it's nice to give me a little less work to do.)
Race: *REQUIRED* (What species/ethnicity your character is. Simple.)
Gender: *OPTIONAL* (What gender your character is. Leave it out, or put Genderless if it's a robot or something.)
Height: *REQUIRED* (What height your character is. I wanna know if you're shorter, taller or roughly the same height as my characters. Metric and/or Imperial Measurements.)
Weight: *OPTIONAL* (Not essential, but it's handy to know how far your character will fly if hit by a Hyperspace Mallet or something of similar force. Metric and/or Imperial, again.)
Known Languages: *REQUIRED* (I need to know if your character can communicate with others, or if they've to sign absolutely everything to get their point across. There are some who can't speak English, y'know. (I'm looking at you, txt spkrs. =_=))
Faction/Organisation: *OPTIONAL* (If your character is part of an Organisation, let us know about it. Faction's are just less formal Organisations.)
Alignment: *OPTIONAL* (Just what the general opinion is of your character. Naughty/Nice, Good/Evil, Angelic Divine Being bent on helping all lifeforms/Just plain bad. Whatever you want to put here.)
Personality: *OPTIONAL* (Not really needed, just it helps flesh out your character a little.)
Likes / Dislikes: *OPTIONAL* (Again, just to flesh out your character a little.)

Appearance: *REQUIRED* (We need to know what your character looks like. Text and/or an image, either will do.)

Strengths/Weaknesses: *REQUIRED* (Sooner or later, someone's gonna hit you with something that does critical damage or practically none to you. We need to know what. You just can't go OH NO THAT DOESN'T HURT MAH CHARACTER! We need to know these things. Also, you can put in extra abilities here.)

Equipment: *OPTIONAL* (If your character carries anything, really, put it here. If they go around with no armour or weaponry, and use mind powers or something similar, you can leave this out.)

Franchise/Genre-Specific: (Will be updated when I figure out new things to put here.)
Metroid games / Space-Settings:
Spoiler:

Character History: *REQUIRED* (Put as much or as little as you want here. It's nice to see a character with a well thought-out history behind them. Though it sure as hell isn't essential. Apart from getting you past approval, that is, I need to know if they had that ability from birth, or learned it. You can't just go "RIGHT I CAN DO THIS NOW!" So don't try.)
AntiPion
AntiPion
High Admin
High Admin

Franchise(s) Roleplaying : Metroid, though will partake in any franchise apart from Twilight.

Inventory
Licenses:
Equipment:
Items:

https://universalroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down